Coda Fit is an all new, purpose built gym for the exclusive use of the Coda Studios tenants.
We will help you feel great!
For 8 years Rion Romain Sutherland has worked as a fitness instructor, personal trainer and duty manager for different organisation within the United Kingdom. During his youth Rion was overweight and was determined to change his fitness levels. At the age of 15 Rion only knew two factors about fitness; if he was sweating in the gym and did not eat late, he will lose weight.
Since achieving his health and wellbeing goal, Rion has studied a degree in fitness because he desired to inspirer more people to achieve their own fitness and health goals. The degree equipped Rion with the psychology and physiology knowledge of exercise to train different population groups. This included weight management, size gaining and health improvements.
In addition, he has helped clients decrease and gain muscle mass. This was done through exercise programming and nutritional advice to better manage their eating habits.
Gym (strength training), Personal Development, Cooking, Volunteering (local church).
“You are training for yourself but never by yourself”
- UK active: Intermediate Group spin
- Safety Training Award Level 2: Emergency first aid at work (QCF)
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) Level 3: Sport Conditioning
- Intelligent Training System Limited: Biomechanics trainer
- REPS: Dynamic movement preparation
- REPS Level 3: Dynamic kettlebell trainer
- REPS Level 3 Specialist: Older adults (65+)
- REPS Level 3: Personal trainer
- CYQ Level 2: Certificate in fitness instructing
FISHER, J., VAN DONGEN, M. AND SUTHERLAND, R. (2014). Combined isometric and vibration training does not enhance strength beyond that of isometric training alone. Journal of Sport Medicine and Physical Fitness.